Macaroni and cheese is an iconic dish and one that kids love to eat. Instead of serving boxed macaroni and cheese, try this amazing recipe.
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- 12-16 oz pasta noodles
- 1&1/2 cups milk
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- ¼ tsp seasoning salt
- ⅓ cup panko mixed with ⅓ cup cheddar cheese and dash of cayenne pepper
- Boil noodles, drain and set aside.
- In a separate pot combine flour, milk and seasoning salt and bring to a boil.
- Once thickened, remove from heat and add both cups of cheese.
- Combine with noodles.
- Pour the noodle mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top with the panko mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.