Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, but the writings and opinions are my own.
Did you know that you don’t have to actually buy your college textbooks? You can RENT them and save money. Isn’t that great?
When I was in college, I purchased all of my books and spent a lot of money. Many of those books are still sitting on my bookshelves gathering dust.
When I entered graduate school, I learned about textbook rentals. I rented my books whenever I had the option to do so. As a result, I spent less money and didn’t have to lug around unneeded textbooks.
There are so many advantages to renting textbooks. A great resource for students interested in renting textbooks is Campus Book Rentals.
Things I like about Campus Book Rentals:
- Save 40-90 percent of bookstore prices.
- Flexible renting periods.
- You can use the book and highlight in it.
- Free shipping both ways.
- 21-day risk free returns.
- After the rental period is over, you have the option to buy the book.
Check out this video for more information.
Not only is Campus Book Rentals a cost effective way to get textbooks, it also offers you the opportunity to make money.
You can rent back your own textbooks for a profit. Instead of selling textbooks you already own, you can rent them out for two to four times more profit.
Here is how it Rentback by Campus Book Rentals works:
- Visit www.rentback.com and find your books using the convenient search box.
- Ship your books to the company with a free shipping label.
- Rentback.com makes the books available to other students over and over again.
- You get paid every time someone rents your books.
In addition to providing great services, Campus Book Rentals also supports Operation Smile, a medical charity that is dedicated to healing the smiles of children.
Campus Book Rentals gives a percentage of each textbook rental to Operation Smile. In addition, Campus Book Rentals provides students with the opportunity to direct any portion of their earnings from RentBack to Operation Smile.
If you want to find an alternative and cost effective way to get your textbooks, visit Campus Book Rentals.