This is a sponsored post on behalf of Costco and Acorn Influence. All thoughts and opinions are my own. #costco #InspireContest #ad
It’s almost that time of year! The first day of school is right around the corner. My daughter is about to enter second grade and she is so excited about the upcoming new year!
With the start of the school year, parents have to start thinking about daily routines. School mornings can be super hectic.
My family shops at Costco. Not only do we get great prices on our favorite brands, we can buy in bulk! We love to have our favorite products on hand at all times. I love that when I buy products, I get a lot for my money. Did you know that Costco offers great products for back-to-school breakfast, snack and lunch options?
During my last trip to Costco, I picked up a few of my favorite back-to-school products including Nature Valley Oats’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars, Ziploc Slider Storage Bags and Lucky Charms.
Here are my favorite tips for a stress-free school morning:
- Always set out clothing the night before.
- Prepare lunches the night before.
- Have easy prep breakfast options, like Lucky Charms cereal. For a really quick breakfast, put a little cereal in a Ziploc bag and serve it with a travel cup or portable milk container.
Did you know that many of your favorite products also include Box Tops For Education? We love collecting Box Tops. This simple action translates to money for my daughter’s school.
To make the collecting process more fun and engaging for my young daughter, we created a collection box. It was really easy to put together!
Box Tops Collection Box Tutorial
- Nature Valley Oats’n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars
- Wrapping paper
Cut a tab into the top of the box.
On each side of the box cut a hole to accommodate the ribbon.
Wrap the box like a present.
Cut holes through the paper on top of your original box openings. Knot the ribbon and insert into the holes.
Now, you’ve created a fun Box Tops storage container. Plus, your kids can easily transport it to school with the ribbon strap!
What could be better than collecting Box Tops for your child’s school? How about a fantastic contest! This amazing contest allows 3,000 Costco members to win 100 Box Tops for their schools!
Inspire Imagination Box Top Program at Costco
- Take a photograph that shows how Box Tops for Education inspires imagination in your child.
- You can upload the photo to Instagram or Twitter. (You can also post to costcobtfe.com but it isn’t the preferred form of entry.)
- Follow @BTFE on Twitter or Instagram. By doing so, the winner will receive notification.
- Share and use hashtag: #InspireContest
- Prize: 3,000 Costco members will win. Each winner will win 100 Box Tops for their school.
- **Sweeps will not include/does not engage in e-box tops
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 9/30/17. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit www.costcobtfe.com. Void where prohibited by law. Use of “#InspireContest” when posting entry constitutes entrant’s agreement to Official Rules. Sponsor: General Mills.
Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to redeeming school when clipped from box tops products and sent to the redeeming school. Only BTFE registered schools can redeem box tops. Limit $20,000 per school per year for box tops redeemed through the clip program. See www.boxtopsforeducation.com for program details.