I love DIY projects. They are so much fun! Here are six of my favorite projects from the Life of the Party link up last week. If you want to join us, stop back by at 7 p.m. central on Thursday nights. If you link up one of your latest creations, one or more of the hosts might feature it!
Here are some of my favorite projects from last week. I’m thrilled to feature such amazing DIY projects.
(Left to right)
1. This amazing DIY Family Tree Chalkboard is from Your Home Based Mom. I’ve never seen anything like it and cannot wait to try it out with my own family photos. Not only is this a stunning decor item, it would also make a great gift for a family member.
2. This Modern Stenciled Monogramed Vase is from Architecture of a Mom. This vase is something I would purchase from a store. I love that I can make it myself and save money.
3. Need a real showstopper? Check out this Faux Mother of Pearl Candle Makeover project from One More Time Events. These candles are stunning! What a way to add sparkle to any room in your home.
4. Want to add an interesting accessory to your home? This Sparkly Crown from Shabby Gals fits the bill. What a way to turn a flea market item into something trendy!
5. These Romantic Lace Candleholders from the DIY Dreamer are adorable. I love the use of real lace on the glass. It really adds dimension and interest to otherwise ordinary candleholders.
6. I saved the best for last. These DIY Mercury Glass projects from A Little Claireification look like they were picked up from an expensive antique store. Can you believe that is an ordinary Smucker’s jam jar?
What a creative group link up at the Life of the Party! Come and join us every Thursday at 7 p.m. central.