I love pumpkin flavored anything. I also love caramel. I decided to put the two together to create a delicious pumpkin caramel dip.
If you prefer plain caramel dip, you can check out my recipe for quick caramel apple dip.
If you like pumpkin, and are feeling a little adventurous, you really should try this pumpkin caramel dip.
The pumpkin flavor in this dip is very light. It does not overpower the caramel flavor.
This dip is a delicious combination of creamy caramel and pumpkin. You might be surprised about the source of the pumpkin flavor—Country Crock Pumpkin Spice Spread. It is a great inexpensive way to add pumpkin flavor to any recipe.
You can serve this dip with cookies, marshmallows, graham crackers or apples. It is a great variation on an old favorite.
Pumpkin Caramel Dip
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 11 caramels
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- In a pan, melt pumpkin spread on low.
- Add the caramels and stir on low until melted.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until everything is blended together.
- Serve immediately.
- Store extra dip in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave.