The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Post contains affiliate links.
As a writer, I travel and attend a lot of events. I need the ability to edit my photos on location. Whether I’m using my phone, tablet or laptop, I want access to my photos at all times.
Thanks to Adobe Creative Cloud at Best Buy, you can edit your photos on multiple devices at any location. Not only can you remove flaws, you can enhance your photos and make them look even more spectacular.
Here is a photo of a plumeria flower. It has a drop of water on one of the bottom petals. I decided to use the spot removal tool to erase it.
This next photo was a little dark. To make the photo more clear and bright, I adjusted the white balance and tone. Plus, I gave it a more of a “Halloween” appearance.
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to benefit from the amazing features included in Adobe Creative Cloud. This subscription is geared toward photo-enthusiasts who want to be able to access their projects on any device at any time.
The Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan is a 1-year subscription that includes Photoshop Creative Cloud and Lightroom Creative Cloud.
It allows for enhanced photo editing with multi-screen capabilities. The suggested retail is $119.99 for a 1-year subscription.
Favorite Adobe Creative Cloud Features
- The convenient ability to seamlessly edit photos between my smart phone and laptop.
- Seamless software integration for one user with the ability to install on PCs, Macs and select iOS mobile devices.
- The ability to enhance and edit photos in countless ways.
- Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud integrated with Adobe Lightroom is a complete photography package.
- Ability to organize and edit images in Lightroom on your iPad or iPhone with capabilities to sync the changes back to your main catalog.
- The Lightroom catalog allows you to organize and tag your photos.
- Updated camera support allows you to easily use images from your camera.
- As a blogger, I love that I can showcase my photographs by organizing them in Web galleries or on social sites.
Here are several other ways you can use this subscription.
Fun Uses For Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create art.
- Add text to photos.
- Make holiday cards.
- Make photo albums.
- Ability to use stock images to create projects.
To get an Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan, visit Bestbuy.com.