In honor of Star Wars Day, here is a fun recipe I’ve titled Han Solo Carbonite Crunch. Let’s face it, without a great snack, a good Star Wars Day would be incomplete.
This dessert is so amazing, I guarantee, you will want to make every single day Star Wars Day. If you live in my house, every day pretty much is Star Wars Day.
Han Solo Carbonite Crunch is the dessert treat that every young Jedi likes to eat. It pays homage to Han Solo’s bravery during his frightening entrapment in carbonite.
Now that I have a young Star Wars fan in the house, a special themed treat is definitely in order.
I’ve seen the Star Wars movies way too many times. My husband would be proud that I know so much about the films.
Star Wars Han Solo Carbonite Crunch Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 and ½ cups brown sugar
- 9x13 pan topped with a greased layer of tin foil
- 1 and ½ cups chocolate chips
- Bag of mini peanut butter Ritz Bits
- Line the greased pan with Ritz Bits
- In a pot, over medium heat, combine the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Cook until bubbling.
- Pour the mixture over the Ritz Bits.
- Bake at 425 for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Once the chips have melted, spread to form an even layer over the bars.
- Put the pan in the freezer and serve when hardened.
This stuff is so addictive! The combination of the peanut butter Ritz Bits, toffee and chocolate is amazing! My family ate the Han Solo carbonite crunch like crazy!
For a fun activity to go along with this treat, check out this Star Wars craft.
If you love Star Wars Legos, check out this super fun time lapse. My daughter and husband recently put together the Star Wars Lego Millenium Falcon.