Popsicles are the ultimate summer treat. There are so many different varieties you can buy at the store. However, it is SO easy to make frozen treats at home with popsicle recipes. Not only do they taste great, your kids will love making their own frozen treats.
Here are 15 delicious, easy and fun popsicle recipes!
1. The Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pops from Thirty Handmade Days look like the ultimate frozen summer dessert.
2. Heather’s French Press created another complete dessert in her Key Lime Pie Pudding Pops. I love that she included a crust layer.
3. Sweet Bella Roos made these adorable Patriotic Popsicles. You might be surprised about the ingredients in these fun treats.
4. Architecture of a Mom made these healthy Mango Banana Popsicles that are full of fresh ingredients.
5. Mom on Timeout made Blueberry Breakfast Parfait Pops. Seriously, what kid wouldn’t love to eat a popsicle for breakfast?
6. Architecture of a Mom made these great looking Creamy Lime Popsicles with just two ingredients.
7. I love chai tea. So, Im super excited about the Chai Tea Latte Popsicles from I Love My Disorganized Life. I cant wait to try these treats!
8. Chocolate, Chocolate and More made my ultimate treat. These Creamy Fudgesicles look amazing!
9. This next treat couldn’t be any easier to create in your kitchen. Check out my Super Easy Pudding Pops. Your kids will love to make these treats.
10. Nothing is more iconic with summer than watermelon. How about creating a Watermelon Popsicle? Powerful Mothering made these yummy popsicles by using plenty of fresh watermelon.
11. Thirty Handmade Days made Two Ingredient Root Beer Float Pops. I know my daughter would love these incredible looking treats
12. If your kids are Dr. Seuss fans, you will have to try this next treat. Dr. Seuss Popsicles are so much fun to eat.
13. The First Year Blog put together these Mocha Banana Popsicles. I love that she used a banana in these coffee flavored treats.
14. Since a caramel macchiato is my favorite drink, I cant wait to try these next treats. Live, Laugh, Rowe created Caramel Macchiato Popsicles.
15. I also love to drink iced tea. Im looking forward to making Sweet Tea Popsicles from A Night Owl Blog.
I hope you enjoy this round up of popsicle recipes!
If I’ve featured your recipe from the Life of the Party Link Up, visit this featured page to grab your button!