Crock pot spicy french dip sandwiches are an easy and delicious family meal.
I love french dip sandwiches. Instead of cooking the beef in the oven. I put all of these ingredients into my crock pot. I turn it on in the morning. That evening, dinner is pretty much ready! All you have to do is add cheese to the bread. It is so easy and incredibly delicious!
When I make this beef roast, I usually serve the meat with mashed potatoes and gravy for the first night. I turn the leftovers into the french dip sandwiches. But, you could easily make the whole thing into french dips.
Crock pot french dip sandwiches
- 1 packet spicy ranch dressing
- 1 packet au jus
- 1 packet of brown beef gravy
- 1 onion cut into pieces
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3-5 lb beef roast
- Put the whole roast in the crock-pot.
- Top with all of the seasonings, onion and soy sauce.
- Fill the crock-pot with enough water to cover the meat.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- For the sandwiches, serve on rolls with melted provolone cheese.
- Use the cooking liquid as au jus.
To make your french dips even better, add the cheese to the rolls. Then, heat them up, open faced, in the toaster oven. Once the cheese is melted, add the meat. You will have one amazing meal!
If you have family members who don’t like spicy food. You can totally use a packet of regular ranch seasoning instead of the spicy version. The meat will still taste delicious.
I hope your family enjoys eating crock pot spicy french dip sandwiches.
If you like to use your crock pot, here are several easy and delicious recipes: