I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Aveeno. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
When I first started the Aveeno Daily Challenge, I was pretty excited. I’m a competitive person and love a good challenge. The above photo is featured on the Aveeno Facebook page. I’ve had so much fun participating in the Aveeno Daily Challenge with other bloggers and brand ambassadors.
During the last three weeks, I’ve made efforts to take time for myself and reflect on each day. In our hurried world, it is so easy to get busy and forget to “stop and smell the roses.” I’m working on appreciating the small things and not missing out on important moments.
I love Aveeno products. I am a huge fan of their eczema cream. As a result, I already had high expectations for the product line.
Up until now, I’ve never committed to using lotion every day. I must say that I really enjoyed taking a little “time out” to keep my skin hydrated.
Since I’ve been using the lotion, my skin looks and feels amazing. I noticed improvements about two weeks after I started using the lotion.
At the three week mark, I could see a drastic improvement in my skin. I’m so glad I took this challenge in time for summer.
Favorite Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Features:
- Hypoallergenic-This is important for my sensitive skin.
- Fragrance Free-I don’t like to use lotions that have a heavy scent. This was not an issue with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
- Calming-It is formulated with active naturals colloidal oatmeal and blended with special emollients to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Easy To Use-I love that the lotion comes with a built in pump.
- Fast Absorbing-This lotion soaks right in. You don’t have to worry about a greasy residue.
This is an amazing lotion. I look forward to continued use of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. For more information, check out the Aveeno Web site.